The small business owner has to make more decisions than the manager of a large corporation. Because of limited resources you can’t always have a predetermined method of dealing with certain daily activities. A method of activity must be created so that a business owner can work on their business and work in their business. The “balance of time” for a business owner is as critical as sales revenue. In the early stages of development the decision making ability of the owner will become the most valuable business resource within the organization. Even though they may maintain a high level of expertise along with specific business goals, a second perspective is a necessity to provide a clear picture of business operations. Information from secondary sources is often overlooked or not considered important; this can lead to many big mistakes. Good information helps make better decisions. Time, decision making, and information are linked together in the developmental phases of every business.
- Have a great business idea and don't know what steps to take? DM @BDN4SmlBiz to schedule a free consultation! #opportunity #business 3 years ago
- This weeks post on the #BDNBlog ow.ly/oyuyH How healthy are your #smallbiz #operations? 3 years ago
- Updates on the #BDNBlog - ow.ly/oh8Hg #PricingStrategy #SmallBiz 3 years ago
- All successful business owners understand that management is the key to producing quality products and services 3 years ago
- New post at the #BDNBlog - ow.ly/o72ag #SmallBiz #Community 3 years ago